Terms and Conditions for Lighting Rental
Pricing and Product Availability
We hold pricing and guarantee product availability for 14 days after the proposal date.
Orders may be picked up the day before between 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm and are due back on the following day between 9:00 am – 11:00 am.
Please call with special circumstances or if you need special help. Additional days incur an additional day’s rental fee without prior approval.
Rental services require a signed Customer Agreement and 50% deposit. Final payment is due eight weeks prior to the event. These orders may not be changed within ten weeks of your event. These items will be charged accordingly to your event order.
Our delivery charges begin at Rp500.000,-
The delivery fee is calculated based on the number of items, bulkiness, and delivery location. All containers and packing materials must be returned with your order, or fees will be assessed. Items must be gathered and ready for loading following event. Delivery includes drop off and pick-up on same day pick-ups after 5 pm incur additional fees. Items must be stored indoors, in a secure location until pick-up. If items are not available or accessible upon pick-up, another day’s rental fee will be charged, and the customer may return the items, or schedule another pick-up time. If you, the renter, will not be available during pick-up, it is your responsibility to coordinate with the venue to ensure all items are gathered together in correct location. If customer has elected to not pay for setup charges, then you must provide all setup. If customer elected for no tear down, then all items must be torn down by customer, replaced into the appropriate boxes.
- Round Trip Delivery: Delivery fees are assessed based on a two-trip basis [one to deliver and one to pick-up]. If additional trips are required, you will automatically be billed. If your ceremony and reception are in two separate locations, additional delivery fees will apply. A responsible party [you or another adult 21 years of age or older] must be present upon delivery to sign the delivery slip and accept the items suitable for use. Any services added at that time will be charged to your account.
- Extended Load In/Out or Non-Standard Deliveries: Standard delivery fee includes drop off at the lowest level of the structure. Certain job sites require labor intensive load in/out [including elevators and stairs] and these logistical details must be arranged prior to your event. Please be sure to mention all these details to be sure we provide you with an accurate quote. Labor intensive deliveries range from an additional Rp500.000 – Rp2.000.000. Please be specific about the delivery details of your location prior to making the reservation. If Piment Rouge discovers a special delivery situation upon arrival, you will be charged automatically.
- Return Pick-up: If items are not accessible upon pick-up, an additional day rental fee and additional trip fee will be charged, regardless of fault. Client has the option to return items to store to avoid this fee. It is not Piment Rouge responsibility to ensure the items are ready for pick-up or to office for missing items. If items are not returned within three  days, replacement fees will be assessed on top of the rental fees, no refunds, and no exceptions.
This fee includes the setup or installation of the rented item and/or applying only the lighting that WE PROVIDE. Fees are based on total number of items and assembly time. We do not install or decorate with items that were not provided by us. The set-up fee does not include breakdown, cleanup or removal. A tear down service is available for an additional fee.
- Client Set-up: If you opt to perform the set-up yourself, all rented items including accessories and small parts must be placed back into proper containers, and cleaned if necessary. All lamps, containers, boxes, and packing materials must be returned to avoid replacement fees.
If items are returned late, the customer will be charged for an additional day. If items are not returned within three days and customer is not able to be reached, replacement fees will be assessed and charged to your account. Communication is important.
Pick-Up Rental Requirements
Rentals must be picked-up in a secure vehicle. A valid driver’s license for the driver, a credit card and ID from the card holder must be on file. Items must be returned on your due date to avoid additional charges. Any items missing upon return are automatically charged for replacement or late fee [additional day]. Client is to inform us upon arrival if something is damaged or missing.
- Bulky order pick-up: Bulky orders must be picked-up in a full size pickup with tailgate, moving blankets, and tie-downs. Customer is responsible for supplying own moving supplies. Pick-up trucks arriving in rainy weather or without appropriate supplies will be denied rentals and will not be eligible for a refund. Tarps are not acceptable as an alternative to an enclosed vehicle.
- Small order pick-ups: Small orders may be picked-up in a car or vehicle of choice, but all items must be in the enclosed portion of vehicle.
- Resin lamp-tables and resin lamp-chairs: Resin lamp-tables and resin lamp-chairs must be picked-up in an enclosed vehicle, van covered trailer or box truck. No flat-bed trailers allowed for ANY order, no exceptions. Any client arriving in a flat-bed trailer will be denied rentals and will not be eligible for a refund. You may request a last minute delivery and we will do our best to accommodate you, but there are no guarantees.
Renter assumes full responsibility of item upon possession, and agrees to pay full replacement cost for lost or damaged items.
Rental Prices are subject to change without notice. Price quotes are valid for 14 days. Orders with special pricing must be booked by the date specified. All rental prices are non-negotiable.
Weather Related Issues
Piment Rouge Wedding Lighting Rentals does not issue refunds for any reason, including inclement weather. Should bad weather or wind become an issue, Piment Rouge Wedding Lighting Rentals reserves the right to refuse or release such items and offer a substitution of in-stock items to help facilitate and indoor function. The client assumes all risks and hardships involved with having an outdoor event. Please discuss “Plan B” with your coordinator.
Piment Rouge is not responsible for revising your event design the day or two prior to your event, should inclement weather be ensuing. It is our desire that your event go as smoothly as possible. However, if you choose to chance the weather, the client assumes full responsibility for wind and weather damages. If Piment Rouge arrives for a delivery and the weather is bad or impending, we will call you or a contact person to discuss options. Please always provide an additional contact name and number should you be unavailable the day of your event.
Credit Card Terms
A valid credit card must be kept on file. The credit card will be used for damages, missing items, late fees, replacement fees, cleaning fees, or added services as outlined above. The credit card will be charged if changes are made the day of the event, such as added services, labor or additional items are requested or required. If you submit a check that is subsequently returned, you will be required to pay in cash or credit card only.
A Rp350.000 fee is assessed on all returned checks. Late payments – refers to any payment not received in our office eight weeks  days prior to event date. Payments after this date will have to be made by cash or by bringing in client credit card and swiping it in our office which requires a client’s signature. Check payments are not accepted the week of the event.
If a credit card details cannot be supplied, an additional deposit maybe required over and above the full payment amount and will be refunded upon satisfactory return of the hired equipment.
- Credit Card Payments – Payments should be made in office with client signature. Credit card payment made without card present, Piment Rouge adds a 3% processing fee.
Payment for Damaged/Missing Items
When you return your items, the office manager will check the items in but is not responsible to check for missing or damaged items. This will be done by our warehouse manager and you will be notified by phone of any missing or damaged items within seven  days. Piment Rouge Wedding Lighting Rentals will notify you within one week of the event if damages are discovered, or items are found to be missing upon sorting, laundering and counting.
Damaged items are discarded within 10 days unless the client requests to come pick them up. After 10 days, the client gives up rights to the item[s]. Photos of damages will be submitted as proof upon request. If damaged items are not paid for within 7 days, the credit card on file will be billed, unless payment arrangements have been setup with the owner.
Orders and changes
All order/service changes must be placed in writing, faxed or emailed as to avoid any confusion. A detailed invoice will be submitted following any changes to your order by email or fax. Additional services require an appropriate deposit and will be charged to your credit card unless other terms are specified. Emails are considered legal and binding and do not require a signature to be valid. If changes are made the day of the event, a responsible party must sign for them upon delivery, pay with cash, or the credit card will be billed automatically. Substitutions are allowed with a 14 day notice. No substitutions are allowed within fourteen  days of the event. Items may be allowed based on availability.
Please be aware that once the contract is signed, and your event date scheduled, all other clients have been refused your specific rentals and services for your event date, and thus all payments are non-refundable. All services may be cancelled if received in writing no later than 30 days prior to the event.
You would not be obligated to pay the balance of your invoice, unless you placed a special order for an out-of stock item which was purchased specifically for your event. In such cases, you would be contractually bound to pay the balance due on the account. Consulting packages contain services that are rendered on a daily basis leading up to the event and must be paid in full, even if the event is cancelled. A credit in the amount of the deposit will remain on file if the event is postponed.
By signing this agreement, you give Piment Rouge Wedding Lighting Rentals permission to use the photos that we take at your event on our website and advertisements, materials, etc, with the understanding that you will not profit from them in any way.
Non-Payment/Breach of Contract
No services contained in this contract will be rendered, delivered, or available if balance is not paid in full prior to your event.
- For Individuals: No payments will be accepted beyond the event date. No exceptions!
- For Corporate Accounts: 50% deposit required final payment due within 7 days of the event. If one payment is late, payment extension privileges will be suspended.
The following circumstances are considered a breach of contract:
- If payments are not received by the due date, and the credit card on file becomes invalid, expires, or we are unable to authorize it, your non-payment will be considered a breach of contract, and all previous payments are forfeited.
- If payment is not received in a timely manner, Piment Rouge will consider your rented items and services available for another client’s use. Piment Rouge is not contractually obligated to accept payments beyond the due date, nor refund previous payments. We will schedule another client’s event on your event date if we have been unsuccessful in contacting you or obtaining a response from you regarding payment. We will attempt to contact you using all phone numbers, email addresses and fax number. You will not receive a notice in the mail. We understand that some things happen which are out of your control and we will work with you if you experience difficulty. It is possible to modify your contract, but must be approved by Piment Rouge. Communicate with us!
If you, your family members and friends are opting to decorate yourself, or use your own decorator, such person[s] are also required to abide by our guidelines, but you [the client] will be held responsible for damaged or missing items.
Candles are not included with the rental. Only drip-less or mechanical candles may be used on our candle holders. If candle holders are returned with wax residue, a Rp100.000 cleanup fee per candle holders will be assessed.
If damage or stains occur which require extra cleaning, client will be notified and billed of such services within 10 days after the event. Such damages would include wax stains. If burns occur, the item is considered damaged, and must be replaced.
All items must be free of debris and liquids before returning. If the items are left in a full/dirty state, Piment Rouge will charge a fee of Rp200.000 per item.
Misuse of Items
Upon pickup or delivery, if Piment Rouge perceives that misuse will occur, we will NOT leave the items and no refunds will be issued.